Wow! What a service this morning. The sweet presence of God came in and 2 were filled with the Holy Ghost in the middle of service. Just love those refreshing moments. Keith then preached on "When God Whispers." It was so fitting to the service.
Carla

3 Comments:
Ok. So you were holding out on me! I didn't even know you were blogging. I am excited to be able to see what is happening in Quitman! It won't be long until we are able to come and be at Kid's Day! We are so proud of the work that you and God are doing.
I'm so excited about what God is doing for y'all and through y'all. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Hey,
Good to hear from you two! I started the blog site, but haven't quite figured out how to put picts on yet.
Carla
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home