Keith and Carla

Tuesday, September 19, 2006



This is the newest member of the Clark family. She is a border collie born on June 1, 2006. She is strickly an outside dog (due to Mom's insistence!). She loves to destroy/chew on anything and everything. Her real name is Belle, but she has a host of nicknames that she gets called.

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM , Blogger Karla said...

YOU HAVE A DOG!!!!!!!!!!! I actually can't believe it! But good for y'all. I know the girls are excited. She's a cutie!

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

O my word - Carla finally gave in. She shows a little resemblance.... She is so cute. Give her a kiss for me.

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Well, Carla didn't give in. I came home from visiting Dad in the hospital and there was a dog in the backyard!!! She has been kind of a nightmare at times, but I guess I am resigned to keeping her for awhile.

See you in a couple of days,

Carla

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home