Keith and Carla

Monday, October 23, 2006

Honor Roll Time!

Well, they did it! Mallory and Taylor made the "A" Honor Roll. They actually finished about a week ago, but last week was Fall Break and we are busy remodeling their bathroom, so it has taken a little while to get this up. Mom and Dad are so proud of you two. You both have done a great job in your school work. Keep it up!!!


3 Comments:

At 11:09 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

You go girls! You have a great teacher!! She was always a perfectionist with her work. Tell your mom and dad that you deserve a reward...a trip to see your favorite cousin!!! (That would be me.) I am proud of your accomplishments.

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger Karla said...

Great job Mallory and Taylor!! We are proud of you. I agree with Gene - that reward should be a trip to see us!! Love you both!

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

Congratulations Mallory and Taylor! I am PROUD, PROUD, PROUD of you!

Love you,
Sis. Elms

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home