Remodeling
Well, we are almost through! I'm tired and ready to move on to another project. After having to share our bathroom with the girls, we were finally able to get them back into their own (after 2-1/2 mos.). We still have the cabinet doors to finish, reframe a mirror (someone else is doing that), and a couple of towel racks to hang, but it should be finished by Monday, and then I can post the kind of before pictures(which I forgot to take, until we had already started dismantling it)and the finished product. It is very bright!

1 Comments:
Sounds like fun! We know about building and remodeling. I'm glad you are getting it taken care of. We have never even seen your house....we rush in and out for church stuff! Back to work or you won't get done this weekend.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home