Keith and Carla

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

And While We Were Away...

The church had 2 new visitors this weekend while we were gone. I have been praying for new faces, they show up and I don't even get to see them!!! Oh well, I'm so glad that things went well. Thanks to Kenny and Karen Prince for taking care of the service in our absence. They always do a wonderful job and the church really enjoys having them. They are home missionaries to Bullard, Texas, and will soon be starting their own services. Our prayers are with them.

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

THAT IS AWESOME! I am so glad for ya'll. More visitors means more opportunities.... we're praying for you.

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

FANTASTIC! It's always GREAT having new people come to church. When there's a need in a life, God will fill it! Stay encouraged! The "harvest" is on its way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home