Rest & Relaxation
There are times in life when you just have to stop and take a break. This past weekend was one of those times. It was just Keith, I, and the girls getting away for a few days, enjoying each other's company, and taking a deep breath. We did something that we normally do not do; we splurged and stayed at a nicer hotel than we normally would have. It was beautiful! Here are a few pictures I hope you enjoy.
Our room had a nice balcony that overlooked the resort's golf course. It was on the backside of the hotel. Very beautiful view!
A view of the pool and jacuzzi; also, a little putting green.
The fitness center - it was awesome! I left Leslie at home and enjoyed using this instead.

7 Comments:
Good for you all! I am sure it was much deserved!!! It looks like it was a wonderful place and I am glad you all had a nice relaxing time.
I'm so happy ya'll did this! It looks like a beautiful place to relax and have some "down time"! Everyone needs to do this sometime. Love you!
Excellent! It looks like a great place! Out of the rat race and into a beautiful place - oooooh, I'm a poet!!! LOL. Glad you had a relaxing time.
Looks like my kind of place. LOL! So glad y'all had a relaxing time.
That looks great! Bro. Dan did say he did not see Bro. Keith. Well......now we know why! I am glad you gave Leslie a break but not yourself. Keep up the great work!
Looks so relaxing. I am glad ya'll were able to get away and enjoy yourselves.
Wow-That looks like fun and relaxin' Glad you enjoyed yourselves. It's always nice to get away every now and then.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home