Happy Birthday to My Baby (Oops! Sorry, Taylor!)
It doesn't seem possible that 11 years have gone by! April 24, 1996, a day that will never be the same. What a wonderful addition you have made to the family. There is never a dull moment with you around. The longer you are around the more talents I see coming about. You amaze me with your drawings and writings. May you continue to be sensitive to God and what He wants for your life. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so hard choosing from your baby pictures - too many, not enough space. This first one is right when you were born. The mouth was open then; some things never change!
Just fed, so you were quite happy.
You were always into something! Either the dirty laundry or unraveling the whole roll of toilet paper.
You crawled under the chair yourself and then couldn't get out. Mom rescued you, but not before she got out the camera!
Always ready to pose for the camera...
Hiding out with your big sister. You were always her little shadow.
Cute as ever!

7 Comments:
Happy Birthday Taylor! I love your pictures...and I can't believe how old you are now either! You are a beautiful girl and I am so proud of you.
Happy Birthday Taylor. Come see me!!
Just stop by to wish you a most wonderful Birthday Taylor.... You are growing up to be some young lady. I am thankful Amanda has a friend like you.~
TAYLOR!!! Happy Birthday!!! You are beautiful and I'm proud to be related to you! I remember standing outside the door when you were born - I heard your first cries!! Love you!!
Happy Birthday Taylor!
You are a beautiful young lady!
This comment has been removed by the author.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAYLOR! I remember you as a little baby and now you've grown up so fast. You are SO BEAUTIFUL and I love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home