Keith and Carla

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Ahhh...Rest!


The sanctuary and nursery are finished! Hopefully, we have set up for the last time (it was beginning to feel like we were back in the library!). I don't want to move everything out for awhile, unless it's for growth reasons. The nursery just lacks the furniture. We will get around to that as the $$$ come in. It is amazing what can happen when everyone comes together - the unity! God has blessed our church so abundantly. We are so thankful for all that He has blessed us with. We had a record of 58 in service today! We now have 90 chairs set up. There are less than 30 chairs left in storage. Hmmm...we're already thinking about how to rearrange them.

Keith informed everyone today that they were to take some time off to rest! You might think that a little strange, but we do have some (I won't name names) that would work up at the church building 24/7. Thank you, men and ladies, for all of your hard work!!!


The border in the nursery



The girls seem to be growing so quickly. More beautiful than ever! Their mother and father are just a little biased. LOL.


One of the little girls at church today put her Easter hat on Keith. When he showed off a little for her, she just went into a fit of giggles! Here he is with her little brother, Reece, who is 4 today.

9 Comments:

At 11:41 PM , Blogger Karla said...

The church looks wonderful! I love the border in the nursery - it's so cute. Mallory and Taylor are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

WOW! The church looks great, the record-breaking crowd and those girls look like real dolls. They are growing up into such beautiful young ladies! Keith is looking a little dapper himself in that picture!

 
At 2:10 AM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

The church is BEAUTIFUL! I love all the remodeling you've done. I'm so happy for you and for the church. I agree with Gene and Karla, the girls are BEAUTIFUL! WOW! I love the picture of Bro. Keith also. LOL! Great things are happening everywhere! Love ya'll!

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger Judy King said...

So proud of you guys!

The renovations are fabulous!!!

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Thank you for your comments. We are looking forward to the sanctuary being full to overflowing!

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

It is all so beautiful, the nursery,(I like how the walls turned out), the sanctuary, and the lovely young ladies! Oh, and the pink bonnet!

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Sheree said...

Your progress is so exciting the church looks great. Your girls are beautiful. Bro. Kieth two word--think pink. LOL.

 
At 2:01 AM , Blogger iluv2prshim said...

Everything looks sooooo....nice! The girls are beautiful and Bro. Keith looks good in his Easter Bonnet. lol
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com

 
At 11:38 PM , Blogger Tammy Bryant said...

I BlOGGED!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home