Keith and Carla

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thanks alot, Karla!

“A to Z Meme”

A. Available or Single? Married over 17-1/2 years to the most incredible man!

B- Best Friend. Keith - my husband

C- Cake or Pie. Mmmm...depends on the type or flavor

D- Drink of Choice. WATER

E- Essential Item. PRAYER

F- Favorite Color. BRILLIANT RED

G- Gummi Bears or Worms. BEARS OVER THE WORMS, BUT THEY'RE BOTH TOO CHEWY

H- Hometown. BORN IN WICHITA FALLS, TX

I- Indulgence. CURLED UP WITH A GOOD BOOK IN THE LAZYBOY!

J- January or February. JANUARY

K- Kids. TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!

L- Life is incomplete without… GOD, MY FAMILY, AND MY CHURCH FAMILY

M- Marriage Date. SEPTEMBER 2, 1989

N- Number of Siblings? ONE BROTHER

O- Oranges or Apples? THAT'S A HARD CHOICE, THEY'RE BOTH GOOD!

P- Phobias/Fears. PUBLIC SPEAKING

Q- Favorite Quote. "GOD DOESN'T CALL THE QUALIFIED, HE QUALIFIES THE CALLED"

R- Reasons to smile. ANOTHER DAY OF LIFE WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS; ANOTHER POUND OR TWO LOST!!!

S- Season(ing). SEASON - WINTER; SEASONING - CINNAMON

T- Tag Three. TAMMY BRYANT, CHRISSY KELLY, MY COUSIN - GENE HOLLEY

U- Unknown Fact About Me. I'M NOT GOING TO TELL!!!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals. I LIKE BOTH MEAT AND FRESH VEGETABLES

W- Worst Habit. OBSESSING OVER CLEANING MY HOUSE

X- X-rays or Ultrasounds. DON'T WANT TO HAVE A REASON FOR EITHER - CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST X-RAY; LAST SONOGRAM WAS WHEN I WAS EXPECTING TAYLOR

Y- Your Favorite Foods. CHINESE!!!

Z- Zodiac. I DON'T HAVE A CLUE

3 Comments:

At 5:09 PM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

I definitely enjoyed reading about you. You're a great lady!

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Tammy Bryant said...

Did it so now go read it!! Enjoyed our conversation today. Thanks!!

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger Tammy Bryant said...

Well, it is getting closer to seeing ya.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home