Keith and Carla

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Our Progress

Well, here are a few pictures of the progress on the building. The bricking is finished, the outside trim (eaves)...

Yesterday we had a good crew that painted the sanctuary, nursery, and fellowship/classroom area. The painting wasn't fun, but being around God's people (well, most of them...Delicia!) was so much fun! Yes, there is one prankster in every crowd, and Victory Fellowship seems to have found theirs. The only problem is she took it out on her pastor's wife in the form of a bug, which her pastor's wife definitely DOES NOT like!!! Delicia, I do still love you and will continue to pray for you daily. LOL!

We have the trim to paint this week before it is put in, the drop ceiling will go in tomorrow, the rest of the lights and vents in the sanctuary, and then the finishing out of the nursery. The carpet will be laid a week from Wednesday, just in time for our Easter celebration.

Sorry, this picture is funny looking, but it's the fumes from the paint sprayer. Bro. Kevin stayed in the fellowship hall spraying it all day. He did an excellent job!











The platform has been extended out a couple of feet and a step added almost all of the way around for easier accessibility.



Pastor Clark having to "counsel the prankster?!" Just kidding, Delicia.


The above picture is out of "pure" fun!

After the fun with each other yesterday, what an awesome presence of God met with us this morning. One more received the Holy Ghost! Sis. Chrissy has now seen all of her Sunday School kids filled; I'm sure she will be out looking for more. Awesome things are continuing to happen!!!

5 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Awesome! The church building is expanding and the body of Christ is expanding right along with it! I am so happy for you. By the way - your age is expanding also this week! Did I hear someone say "40"?

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger Karla said...

This is so exciting!! God is using y'all in a great way and I'm proud to be related to you!!

(WOO HOO 40!!! It's not bad at all - no matter what anyone tells you!)

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

That's just awesome Carla! I'm so thrilled for what God is doing!

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Who's turning 40 this week? No, Karla, I agree, it's not really that bad. I actually feel better now than I did in my late 20s, early 30s.

Gene, I would rather my age be expanding than my waistline!

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

This is looking great. I can't wait to see it in person. Also, happy birthday, Carla. Thanks for taking good care of Karen at Ladies Conference.

Kenny Prince

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home