Happy Birthday, Mom(Carla)...
... Happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful birthday! You don't look 40. According to Leslie Sansone(aka your walking buddy), since you workout you're 10 years younger than your actual age. So, have a happy 30th birthday! I would love to know how it feels turning 30 twice. Lol. You've been a great mother,wife, and teacher. You always try to do what's right, also encouraging us to eat healthy and exercise. The world became a neater, cleaner place the day you were born. So, with all that said, Happy birthday(again)!
Taylor and Mallory

8 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It's so much fun being 40!!! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are!! Love you!
p.s. - Mallory and Taylor, you did a great job posting about your mother!!
Happy Birthday to you my dear friend. Hope you have a wonderful birthday it is well deserved.
Love ya-Chrissy
Happy, Happy Birthday to You!
Hey, I got it right this week!
Hope you are having a wonderful day. See you tomorrow!
Sis. Carla,
Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is wonderful. I think you look great.
Sheree
HAPPY BIRTHDAY- - you old lady! Glad you made it this far! You are a great cousin - well, really like a sister to me. You are a great example of what a Christian is supposed to be. I am so proud of what you have accomplished and continue to do.
Happy Birthday!!! hope to see you a ladies conference
Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! I had a wonderful day - will post more about it when I get back from Ladies' Conference.
Carla, Happy Belated Birthday. You have turned into a beautiful person inside and out! I love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home