Keith and Carla

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Home At Last!

Well, we made our final trip to Lufkin for the summer (I hope) to pick up the kids from Senior Camp. They all had a blast and talked for awhile before they finally conked out! They told us they were up until about 3 in the morning. One even said they didn't fall asleep until 7 this morning! I don't ever remember the deans and matrons letting us stay up that late?! Maybe I'm getting "older" and just can't remember. Nawww...

It's so awesome to hear young people talk about the good times that are had spent in God's presence and just being together with other young people of like faith. Here's a few pictures of the kids. It's so good to have them home! Love my girls!!!!!!!



4 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Good to hear from you! Looks like they had a lot of fun!!

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Karla said...

I KNOW we never got to stay up that late! LOL!! I'm glad they had fun.

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger Tracie Smith said...

Youth camp is such an exciting time of the year. My kids loved it! They still have wonderful friends made @ camp!!!

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

We went Friday night to pick up Kory, he was very tired. He was still sleeping at 3pm on Saturday, I finally woke him up!
We saw Mallory, Jessalyn and Sara. They were ready to go home! We heard so many good reports from camp this year. It was awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home