Keith and Carla

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

We celebrate Mother's Day to show our honor and respect to one of the most influential persons in our lives. We have spent most of our formative years with our mothers and shared joys and sorrows. Such is the greatness of our mom that she always tried to make us feel that we were the smartest, prettiest, and the best. I understand my mother a whole lot better now that I am a mother, too! I want to wish my Mom and my mother-in-law a wonderful day. Thanks to my Mom for everything and to my mother-in-law for raising such a wonderful son!!! I love you both!


"The hand that rocks the cradle usually is attached to someone who isn't getting enough sleep."- John Fiebig

"I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids."- Unknown

A teacher gave her class of second graders a lesson on the magnet and what it does. The next day in a written test, she included this question: "My full name has six letters. The first one is M. I pick up things. What am I?" When the test papers were turned in, the teacher was astonished to find that almost 50 percent of the students answered the question with the word Mother- Unknown

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Happy Mother's Day, Carla! I know you are an awesome Mom also. Have a great day!

 
At 5:05 PM , Blogger Tracie Smith said...

Happy Mother's Day, Carla!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home