Keith and Carla

Saturday, November 18, 2006

And Still Counting...

Well, with God's help & strength (plus the Holley/Bradley strong mindedness), I did it!!! On Wednesday of this week, I crossed the 1,000 mile marker in my walking. As of today, it is 1,018 miles. I'm on my 4th or 5th pair of walking shoes in almost 2 years. It is about 225 miles (one way) to Wichita Falls from here, so I have walked 2 round trips from here to there, plus a one way trip to Ft. Worth. Not being boastful, I just had to share my accomplishment with everyone! Looking forward to many more miles the remainder of this year and in the coming!!!

4 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Blogger Karla said...

Congratulations Carla! You're doing great - keep it up.

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger mathews moments said...

Way to go! I should be doing the same......(especially after the holidays) but I don't think I'll be able to catch you. Keep up the good work.

Tell Keith and the girls hello from the Mathews family.

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

Congratulations! WONDERFUL! What else can I say? You've done a great job! Keep it up! Walk up and see us sometime.

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Tammy Bryant said...

Dan & I have just recently started walking the pounds away with Leslie. He is such a big help getting up in the AM, 4AM that is with me to do it before he leaves. It is making a difference. I definitely plan on walking many, many miles! We can be "kindred sisters" in the walk.
Congrats on all you have accomplished.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home