Saturday Night Service
YES, YES, YES!!!!! Not just one, but SIX brand new opportunities walked through the door tonight for service! How awesome is that?! It was great again tonight. A really deep move of the Spirit; now I'm ready for some more in the morning.
One of our precious saints (after last night's sermon on digging ditches) walked through Keith's office door tonight with a brand new shovel. He placed it in front of the pulpit as a reminder to the church to keep digging.

3 Comments:
THAT IS AMAZING! Thank God for the new opportunities!!
Ya' know, I hate digging ditches. I think it is the hardest part of building. It is an act of endurance. I would much rather put up a wall and see something happening, but, you have to go deep and create a foundation before you can go up! KEEP DIGGING...the foundation is being laid for the wonderful REVIVAL God is bringing to Quitman.
This is so exciting and encouraging!! Thanks for the updates - it gives us strength and faith. Can't wait to hear the next report. Love y'all!
Thanks for the encouragement! We love you all,
Carla
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home