Keith and Carla

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Remodeling Finished!!

Well, we finally did it! I think we are through with the remodeling for a "little" while. We didn't get any pictures before all of the wallpaper was stripped, but you will get the general idea. After much labor, we are finally enjoying the "fruit" of our labors. We actually started stripping wallpaper before our "church-in-a-day," but you know everything gets put aside when something that important comes your way. The bathroom has been slowly coming together these past 3 months. After the stripping of the paper, we had the walls textured, new countertop, flooring and tile above the shower, painting, new border, cabinets refaced and painted, new fixtures, etc.

The girls picked the border and then we went from there!












Old cabinet facings/hardware and counter top










Here's a few picts of the new bathroom. It's kind of hard to get it all in, but it will give you an idea.






Mallory checking it all out.



Cabinets after the refacing with new hardware



Ceramic tile above the shower.


New ceramic tile with "summer yellow" rugs.

3 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Wow! I like it! I'm sure the girls are loving it. I like your choices. It looks really clean!

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Thanks - the girls are enjoying it (and so are we!).

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

I like the cheerful colors! I know you're glad the project is finished. Now, you can enjoy it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home