What a Week!!!
What a busy, busy week! With all of the cooking & shopping (Keith and I went out for a little yesterday - but not early), I am ready for life to get back to normal (whatever that is!).
Keith went to Tyler today with the girls for a little more shopping, so here I am at home ALONE!!! I decided it was the best time to get my house cleaned and then have a little time to myself. Keith must really miss me, because he has already called the house 4 times (he's only been gone for 2 hours). LOL!
We got half of our Christmas lights up yesterday evening (in the dark) & put the Christmas tree up, also. The tree is done up in red, white, and blue (we love our Country's colors)!

Looking forward to our weekend service! Anticipating the good things the Lord has in store.

4 Comments:
You're a step ahead of us - we'll have to decorate for Christmas next week. I'm sure it looks great. I want to see your tree! Can you post a picture of it?
Karla,
I updated the blog with a picture of our tree. I am still looking for more red, white, and blue things to add to it.
You are ahead of us too! We need to get started and then maybe it might get finished. HA!!!
It looks really cute. Neat idea.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home