Thanks for the compliments. The girls really enjoy reading what is said about them. The cookies really do look good. I can't eat any (it was too hard getting off these last few pounds)!!! Try having things like this sitting around the house! I did take a few around to our elderly neighbors, who dote on the girls.
I was thinking the same thing. Hard to have something that looks that good and not eat it. Thanksgiving is going to be "different" but I am going to make it. Well - as long as no one makes any of those. HA!
Hello, Sis. Buxton! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog; I have enjoyed reading yours. Thanks for your compliment to the girls on their cookies. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Californians!
Thanks for stopping by. Thanksgiving will be "different," but I am cooking the meal, so I can fix it so that no one will ever know how healthy it is (unless they are reading this blog!). LOL!
7 Comments:
That looks too good. Do you think they would last in the mail? I think they would.... and I have a mailbox right near my house. Good job, girls!
Thanks for the compliments. The girls really enjoy reading what is said about them. The cookies really do look good. I can't eat any (it was too hard getting off these last few pounds)!!! Try having things like this sitting around the house! I did take a few around to our elderly neighbors, who dote on the girls.
Love you,
Carla
I was thinking the same thing. Hard to have something that looks that good and not eat it. Thanksgiving is going to be "different" but I am going to make it. Well - as long as no one makes any of those. HA!
Hello all the way from California. The cookies look wonderful. Blessings to all of you.
shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com
Hello, Sis. Buxton! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog; I have enjoyed reading yours. Thanks for your compliment to the girls on their cookies. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Californians!
Carla
Tammy,
Thanks for stopping by. Thanksgiving will be "different," but I am cooking the meal, so I can fix it so that no one will ever know how healthy it is (unless they are reading this blog!). LOL!
Wow! These cookies look delicious! Maybe they won't get up and run off, you think? Good job!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home