Christmas Puppet Show
Kevin and Chrissy Kelly did it again! Such outstanding talent, dedication and burden for the children's ministry showed itself again in this year's puppet production. It is the first year that Keith and I did not have to be a puppeteer. God blessed us with enough of a crew that we were able to sit back and enjoy. And enjoy we did!We had so many new "opportunities" that came to this puppet show. New ones that we didn't even invite. They came "by word of mouth." Bro. Kevin and Sis. Chrissy do not do these just for entertainment, but out of the deep burden that they feel for the children. They are a tremendous blessing to Victory Fellowship Church!
Just a little history behind their lives. Keith and I met them (I don't even remember how) about 7 years ago. I won't go into detail, but their lives were a literal "mess", and they were ready for a change. We began going to their house on Friday nights for Bible studies. For approximately 1-1/2 years this was a new pattern. Bible study and then questioning. What an awesome change God has brought about!
Bro. Kevin was diagnosed with leukemia a little over 2 years ago, went into remission, and then when it came back in January of this year, underwent a bone marrow transplant in March. After being in ICU for a couple of weeks, Sis. Chrissy right there in ICU, got on her knees and began interceding for his life. God heard her prayers and so did Bro. Kevin. He doesn't remember anything about ICU, but her praying. His "new" marrow has in this past month or so, finally began making its own cells. To God be the glory!!!
Keith and I are so blessed to know and pastor such great people. Bro. Kevin and Sis. Chrissy, we love you!!!
Taylor and Angie: our little "elf" greeters!Stage & props



2 Comments:
Wonderful! I LOVE puppet shows! Thank God for wonderful people with a love for children and God's work! When we have puppet shows here in our church, the adults enjoy it as much as the kids! LOL! I'm glad Bro. Kevin is doing so well. Just one touch and he could be made "whole"! Thank God for healing!
Sounds like a great time! Thank the Lord for the wonderful saints of God who stand beside you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home