Keith and Carla

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lights are Up!


This afternoon we finished the lights on the house - ahem...Keith finished them. I don't like heights and definitely wasn't going to climb the ladder to get on the roof! It was kind of "cool" and our hands were a little frostbitten when we were through, but now we can sit back and enjoy!




4 Comments:

At 10:34 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Very pretty! You know - this is the first time I have seen your house! We have been to Quitman several times, but we have always been busy with church stuff. Good job, Keith!

 
At 2:06 AM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

Looks beautiful! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Gene,

You need to come just for the fun of it, not just when there's church "stuff!"

Sis. Elms,

Thank you!

 
At 10:35 PM , Blogger Chrissy Kelly said...

It looks great. You guys did good. I know the girls love it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home