Keith and Carla

Friday, December 15, 2006

School is Out!!!


I don't know who is more excited - the girls or their "teacher?!!!" School is out for the Christmas holidays!!!! Mallory took her last test yesterday, Keith got off work at noon and took the girls to the golf course with him leaving me to do "whatever." There is a country club at one of the lakes that allows local ministers to golf for "free" once a week. It is the first time in over a year that Keith has taken advantage of it.

It was really quiet at home, so I took off to go shopping. I almost don't know what to do when I am alone, but it is kind of nice to take a little break.

12 Comments:

At 12:12 AM , Blogger Karla said...

I know how you feel about school being out. I don't know homeschool, but I'm always glad for the boys being home and not having the pressure of school. I'm glad you got to enjoy a day to yourself - that's always nice. Love you!

 
At 12:55 AM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Looks like fun. I'm afraid, though, that his free game was not as free as he bargained for since you went shopping!

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

I love the holidays and getting to be home with family! I always enjoyed when the boys got out of school. I hope Keith's golf game went good! I didn't know he golfed at all!!

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Gene & Karla,

LOL. I didn't do much damage to the checkbook. There's only Wal Mart and a couple of other little shops around here!


Sis. Elms,

I won't comment too much on Keith's golf game. LOL. I left the pictures out that showed him hitting the ball from all different areas of the golf course! He just enjoyed himself and the company of the girls!

Love y'all!!!

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Dan Bryant said...

Not sure this will post. Congress is out for the break and it is really hard to make a post without Conressional approval....geez

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger Dan Bryant said...

It worked WOW!

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger Dan Bryant said...

What I wanted to say was now I know why I was hearing news reports on flying golf balls in east Texas.

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Tammy Bryant said...

I ALWAYS enjoy my time alone. Glad you got yours. It is getting closer and closer to us making it down that way.
Enjoy these days!

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Bro. Dan,

You're too funny!

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Is this the Dan Bryant Show? Watch out, I think he is trying to take over your blog!

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Dan Bryant said...

I am running the show now buddy!

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Dan Bryant said...

Congressional approval has arrived! At least for this blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home