Expansion is Finally Underway!
Our expansion is finally underway! Yesterday morning after the men's prayer breakfast, they went out to the church to work. They worked out in the cold for 3-4 hours preparing for the pouring of the extra slab that will be needed. Where the extra slab already exists on the front and back, is where the expansion of the sanctuary will be. In the back where you see the forms and prep for the new slab, is where a storage room, extra classroom/fellowship area, and nursery area will be. We are so excited and welcome this new addition!

5 Comments:
EXCITING! You are having to go even further than you had planned! That is awesome. I am so proud for you.
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! I'm so excited for y'all!!
WOW! That is wonderful! I'm happy for what is happening there in your church!
Awesome! We love visiting your church and the people, it just shows how much God can do. We are happy for you!
Wow... already an expansion. It hasn't even been a year! How great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home