SUPER Sunday!!!
This was truly a SUPER Sunday! My heart is still pounding from what transpired in service this morning. As worship began, God filled every square inch of the sanctuary. Within 15 minutes of service starting, a man that has been away from God for quite a few years (received a renewing last weekend), came to the front with his 2 sons and his cousin with her two kids (they have been coming for awhile). Within 10 minutes, God filled all four young people with the Holy Ghost!!! This is just incredible! Can you feel our excitement?!!!
I forgot my camera this morning, or there would be pictures.

4 Comments:
That is incredible! Yes, I can feel the excitement!!!!! God knows just how to do it - huh?!!! What a REAL Super Sunday - with eternal rewards. When the football stadium is empty and forgotten, four new souls will still be rejoicing!
Praise the Lord, the excitement is overflowing, I am excited. That is just wonderful news.
I am so EXCITED!! I was at a music meeting at the Bernard's when you called Gene. He told me at the beginning of service - this is so AWESOME!!
INCREDIBLE! Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD! Carla, I was so excited when you called this afternoon and told me your wonderful news! FOUR BRAND NEW PEOPLE! Your voice was so happy when you said, "Sis. Elms, this is Carla" I knew right then something great had transpired! Thank you Jesus for being SO GOOD!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home