5:30 AM
Well, it's 5:30 in the morning and here I sit at the computer blogging!!! No, it's not because I really want to, but after receiving a call from the lady at our alarm system company, I really have no choice. I couldn't lay in bed worrying about Keith, who had to get up and go check on things, so here I am at the computer. Hope this makes sense, since my brain doesn't start functioning until around noon.
Last night we got home late from a sectional conference (1:00 AM). We just thought we were going to sleep in!!! Well, the phone just rang, Keith said the sheriff and his deputy were out there with him, and that everything was okay. No break in or sign of anything - maybe it was nothing or maybe whoever was scared off. Well, now that I know everything is okay, I'm back to bed!!! I will blog more later.

1 Comments:
Carla, I know those feelings for sure! I hate it when Bro. Elms has had to go to the church in the middle of the night. I'm glad all is okay.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home