Keith and Carla

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Moving Out - Expansion

After service on Sunday morning, we had a wonderful crew that showed up (after everyone's Sunday afternoon nap - that is important!) to help move everything out of the sanctuary. Everyone had a great time, even though a little work was involved. There was plenty of laughter that's for sure!







Hmmm...I wonder how many more men it will take to get those drums figured out? LOL.





Relaxing after the move


Below are some pictures of before and during construction. You will have to stay tuned for the after pictures or come see it for yourself! I would prefer that you come see it for yourselves. LOL.

The front of the church building - before.









A before picture of the back of the church building.










Here is Keith with John Steele, the project supervisor. He is the twin to David Steele, the man who is over the construction part of the Church-in-a-Days. A twin standing by a twin. LOL.










The expansion that is finally underway! The crew started this morning at 8:00 AM and by 5:00 PM this is what was already up. As soon as they finish this side, they will begin on the front side. The bricking crew, roofers, electrician, etc. will be coming out on Wednesday to do their part. Due to the construction, we will not be able to have service on Wednesday. The cleaning committee (aka - the ladies of VFC) will be starting on Saturday morning so that we can move back into the sanctuary for service on Sunday morning. The inside of the sanctuary and nursery have a scheduled date to be completed before Easter.

5 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

That is SO COOL! I am so glad you are needing the extra space already! It looks really neat —and it's going up fast too!

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

WOW! This is awesome, Carla! I can't wait to see it. I will see it on here, but for sure Bro. Elms and I will come and see it "in person".

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Joseph James said...

I am so excited for yall. Rivers to swim in!

 
At 4:39 AM , Blogger Tammy Bryant said...

That is so incredible. Let the waters flow!
I look forward to seeing it one day.

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Judy King said...

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home