The Inside
Another update on the expansion, this time on the inside!
This is what you see when you are looking at the front of the building. It is one of the wings of the sanctuary. The door on the left is Keith's office and the door on the right is the exit door. We are also going to expand the platform out a little because of having to pull the media screen out for the people who sit in the wing areas. There will also be steps added around the front of the platform so that ministers won't have to take such big steps to get up there or have to walk around to the sides.
This is a picture looking from the platform to the back. The door next to the soundbooth is the nursery. It will have a window where whoever is in there can see out, but we can't see in. The window will be bigger than what is shown - it hasn't been completed yet. There is also a door that goes from the nursery directly into the Ladies' restroom. The double doors to the right of the nursery door is going into the fellowship room/classroom and a storage area.
Stay tuned for another update!

4 Comments:
I like it, I like it, I like it!
wow looks great wish we were closer to help. Thanks for the update of what the areas are going to be used as.
Everything is looking great! I'm looking forward to seeing it and having church with ya'll again.
Looks good, well sort of. Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm so exicted about all that is going on there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home