Start of Spring Break
This week is the starting of our Spring Break. I don't know who's more relieved that it's here - myself or the girls? Anyway, it will be busy.
We had an AWESOME service (as usual) yesterday. Two new visitors were there (a patient of Keith and her companion), and during the middle of worship, people just started coming to the altar to pray. Our new visitors were among them. We had another young person receive the Holy Ghost. He is a nephew of Bro. Kevin and Sis. Chrissy Kelly. God is really calling out to those that are hungry in these last days!
Sunday afternoon, after service, the sanctuary was emptied out again in preparation for the tape and bedding crew coming on Tuesday. We will not be able to have service on Wednesday due to the mess/progress that is transpiring. Our men finished the sheetrocking about 9:30 PM yesterday.
The bricking is almost finished!
I did enjoy myself this past Friday evening in Wichita Falls. It was so wonderful to be able to see Karla on her special day, along with Gene (a very special cousin/friend) and the boys. Gene, I would say my most favorite cousin, but not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings that might be reading this, I will just keep it between you and I. LOL!
I pray that everyone has a most wonderful, blessed week. I love you all!!!

4 Comments:
Hope you have a great spring break. Ours maybe over.(But I am SO glad - it was most defantly a active one.)
It is so exciting what is happening w/ our young ones the past couple of months, the spirit has really been flowing. Praise God
Happy 40th Carla... Hope you had a nice one.
Carla, I enjoyed having you "home" last Friday night for Karla's party. It was nice getting to visit with you, also. Love you! Come home anytime you can.
The building looks great and the move the Spirit - that's even greater! I am so glad you got to come to Karla's party. You made it even more special.
Sis. Chrissy, you definitely had an active Spring Break! You're braver than I!!!
Sis. Elms, I just wish sometimes that I could fax myself to wherever, then I could just get to wherever I wanted to be at that moment and back a whole lot faster!
Gene, I'm so glad I could come. Thanks for inviting me! You did a great job of putting it all together.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home