Happy Birthday, Kevin!
To my one and only sibling, Kevin Blaine Bradley, I wish you a happy, happy, birthday! You're a wonderful brother, and I'm really proud to be your sister. I do wish that you lived a little closer so we could see each other more (I never dreamed when we were growing up that I would say that!). LOL. And yes, I did get a lot of the spankings that should have been for you. You were the instigator of things, very sneaky, and didn't get caught. I just never could hide well enough and was never a good storyteller. Mom and Dad could always see right through me!
Wishing you the best ever - I love you!
From,
Your favorite sister

2 Comments:
Happy Birthday Kevin! You are older than me! And I don't believe a word of Carla's "I did get a lot of the spankings that should have been for you" stuff. Keep up the good work - old age is approaching!
Happy Birthday from Canada!!Love you guys!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home