Keith and Carla

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Overcoming the Odds

I found this video through another site. It is the story of a young girl who has overcome the odds. If you have 10 minutes, it is well worth your time to watch!

5 Comments:

At 10:37 AM , Blogger Roxana said...

Wow!!

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

That is incredible--- and think of the excuses we use!

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Karla said...

That's just amazing!!!

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Tammy Bryant said...

Boy howdy -- just makes you go WOW over and over again!

Incredible!

Yes, Bro. Gene when I saw it I thought about the word "excuses". Do we really have any?

Thanks for the link.

 
At 12:31 AM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

Thank you for sharing this, Carla! It sure does make one think. This was incredible!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home