20 Years and Counting...
Wow!!! Where have all the years gone??? I can't believe we've been married this long. I always thought the Lord would return before I was ever married, and now here it is 20 years of marriage to my best friend and sweetheart (and by the way, I'm still looking, waiting, and hoping for the Lord's soon return - now more than ever).
I cannot say that it has all been easy or even fun, but we have grown stronger together through it all! God's been sooooo good to us.
Keith, you are wonderful, and I would say "YES!!!" all over again!!!
I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:
Congrats!! Ken and I just celebrated 30 years. It just doesn't seem posible. Time goes so fast!
Goodness...who are those kids in that picture!!!
I recognize that Joe Rodgers Album!
Happy Anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to a wonderful couple!!
Sweet post!!!! Congrats...
How sweet! Congratulations.
AHHHH....love you both!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home