HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's hard to believe that 2008 has come and gone! There have been some good times, and there have been some rough times, too. But all in all, God has been faithful. I'm thankful that we serve a God that never changes!
I wonder what 2009 will bring? Will this be the year of the Lord's return? The older I get (and I'm NOT old yet!), the less of an appeal this world holds. There is a longing that nothing in this world can fulfill. What a day that will be!
We pray God's richest blessing on our family and friends in 2009.

6 Comments:
Happy New Year!!!!!
Amen and amen!!
I believe this is your year....
Happy New Year! As I have said before, I am so proud of your accomplishments. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Happy New Year!!!!
Happy and Blessed New Year!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home