Keith and Carla

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Few Christmas Pictures

Just thought I would share a few pictures of the Clark's Christmas. I would have to say that this was the best one ever! No, it wasn't the gifts (although they were nice), but the family just being together.


The girls are ready for the fun to begin! Their smiles are looking kind of "cheesy", because they wanted me to stop taking pictures so they could start opening gifts.


After using the same cell phone for about 7 years, Keith thought it was time for me to have a new one - the iPhone! Now I have more than just a phone, I have a TOY!!! I'm feeling a little technologically challenged.






Keith was enjoying a little of the "wrappings."


The girls finally got their wish (actually I think it was Keith's wish also)!!!

7 Comments:

At 10:33 PM , Blogger Tracie Smith said...

I think Dad's eyes look equally excitted over the new 'toy'. Glad your Christmas was merry! Happy New Year, too!

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Tracie Smith said...

Look @ that typo! lol

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Aww! You will love the iPhone! We (the boys) got a Wii this year also. I just finished my first Wii Fit exercise session... all 25 minutes of it! It is pretty intense!! Glad you had a good one. I got Keith's message, but haven't been by myself at all to call back. It is too late now...

 
At 12:44 AM , Blogger Karla said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!

Carla - I think you'd like the Wii Fit. You can go online and kind of see what it's about. It's harder than it looks.

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

The boys got Wii last year, then this past summer, my Dad got one. We got him the Wii fit for Christmas, they finally got into it today. They were all exhausted after running, balancing, tightrope walking, push-ups and tons more!

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Gloria said...

How wonderful, everyone looks like they had a good time! Happy New Year!!!

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Chrissy Kelly said...

AWE - Love the new phone,
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.=-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home