Keith and Carla

Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Teenager...


Another teenager??? Oh noooo! Just kidding, Taylor!!! You are a wonderful daughter to have around, and your Dad and I are so happy to call you ours. We are so thankful that God saw fit to bless us with not just one, but two beautiful girls.

What a joy you have been! The laughter that you have brought to our home is never ending. Your hugs are always appreciated. You have a way of writing that amazes me. I guess that's because I don't particularly care for writing (it was never one of my strong points). Computer whiz, great impersonator, willing to help out wherever needed...

You arrived in our lives, red and quite angry, about 4:40 in the afternoon on this day 13 years ago. It seems like just a few months ago - never dreamed that it could pass so quickly! We're looking forward to watching you continuing to grow both physically and spiritually.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Taylor (and many more)!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 11:39 PM , Blogger Tracie Smith said...

Happy birthday, Taylor! Wow!!! You've grown into a beautiful young lady. I LOVE the pic!

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

Happy Birthday to a beautiful teenager!

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Happy Birthday, girl! Go ahead and be a terror to your mother... she needs it! :) j/k It is wonderful to see you growing up to be a great lady.

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Judy King said...

Happy Bday from Canada!

Love you!!! Come back and see us!

You are so cute! In looks and personality!

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger janet anglin said...

Happy Birthday, Taylor! My, you've grown up to be a beautiful young lady!!

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Chrissy Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Tay- you are such a joy to be around.

 
At 12:11 AM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

I know I'm VERY, VERY LATE on this, but I have looked at this post several times and just didn't write. I want to say a BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Taylor! I also want to say that she is SO BEAUTIFUL! I love you all and so proud of you and your girls!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home