Keith and Carla

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday Service


Good service today. We enjoyed the ministry of Tim Williams. The last time he was with us, we were still in the library. It is still hard (sometimes) to comprehend that we are in a permanent facility that is "ours."

5 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

I can hardly wait for a more permanent place! I am so proud of yours.

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Chrissy Kelly said...

It was a great service this morning, always enjoy hearing Bro. Williams. He's a true fire ball.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Gene,

Your permanent place will come! The hardest part is waiting.

Love y'all!!!


Sis. Chrissy,

He is a fireball! Doesn't allow you to sit for too long. LOL.

 
At 5:40 AM , Blogger Tammy Bryant said...

So glad of your place but even more so of the mark you are putting on it. Keep up the great work.
And yes, Bro. Williams is listed in the dictionary under "f" for fireball. LOL!

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

I sure wish I had known, I would have been in Quitman! We love the Williams. And we love the Clarks too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home