Santa Land
Tonight was the annual trip to "Santa Land." It is right outside of Lindale,TX (about 15 min. from us). The lights are just beautiful!
We usually ride in a trailer that is pulled by an old tractor, but due to the increase in prices and the 35 degrees outside tonight, we rode in the car. We did get the same effect though by rolling down all four windows, and then turned on the heater full blast! The girls really enjoyed themselves by hanging out of the windows.
Entry to Santa Land

(Karla, this one's for you!)

The real reason for the season!






Friends

3 Comments:
That looks like so much fun!! I love Christmas lights. Thanks for my picture!
I think I have seen this from the Interstate. It looks like you had a great time! We used to ride in our Jeep in the winter with the top down and the heater going full blast....fun times!! Merry Christmas.
I've always wanted to go on this Christmas drive! Thank you for the pictures, it gives me an idea of what it must be like. Glad ya'll had fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home