Waiting...
Now that the gifts are bought, wrapped, and under the tree, it is soooooo hard waiting until Christmas!!! For those of you that may remember, Keith and I unwrapped our gifts 3 weeks early our first Christmas. I don't think it was much better the next couple of years either! We did wait until Christmas by the time Mallory was born, but that was only because I didn't get home from the hospital until December 23rd. I have tried talking Keith and the girls into doing it again, but they refuse to let me! It is not so much about what I will get, but I can't wait to see their faces (especially Keith's). I managed to totally throw him off last year, and I hope I did it again this year, but we'll see. If I can figure out this "you tube" thing, maybe I can get it on video for all to see.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

2 Comments:
Sis Carla,
I know what the waiting period is like. I always shake and rattle my presents to find some clues. Eddie has found ways to wrap big gifts in small boxes and small gifts in big boxes. He doesn't won't me to have any clues!
We experienced this tonight! Jonathan said, "Let's let Dad open just ONE gift tonight!" LOL! We all said NO, so he was voted down. I love the suspense of waiting till Christmas Eve. I just keep thinking, "I wonder what all is under that tree?" We'll just have to wait and see! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home