Christmas Eve
Yesterday, the girls and I did our Christmas cookies. It has become an annual mother/daughter time. We really have a great time in the kitchen together. We then pass them out to neighbors, friends, family...anyone that's hungry!

We had our Christmas service this morning with around 35 in attendance. We sang, Keith spoke for a short while, and then we had our Christmas for Christ offering and candle lighting. Just from today, we had $817.00 come in!!! There is some that still needs to be counted.
Our ladies' leader, Brenda Rodgers, on behalf of the church, presented Keith and I with a beautiful card with $290. They are such beautiful people. Not just because of the gift, but the words of encouragement and the prayers throughout the year that are given to our family! We love them dearly.


Lighting our world

May each of you and your families have a wonderful Christmas Day!

5 Comments:
I'm so excited about your CFC service and offering. I know y'all are thrilled. Merry Christmas!
What a great offering and gift! Sounds like you had a great time. Enjoy your Christmas....we need to get together!
Wonderful! I love the CFC service. The offering is great! Your saints sound like the saints in Life Tabernacle! It's so neat to pastor people like this.
Merry Christmas from Canada!
Merry Christmas... a day late but have a merry one nonetheless. LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home