Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish the two most wonderful men in my life a "Happy Father's Day!" I have been soooo blessed. To Keith, my companion and friend, of almost 18 years, you are a wonderful father to our girls. I thank God everyday for the care and concern that you show them. The time that is spent with them personally, and as Taylor said this morning, for all of the "chocolate shakes" that you sneak them out to get when their Mother isn't looking! I love you, and want you to know God couldn't have given me any better!
To my Father, Chuck Bradley, what an example you have been! This picture tells it all. It is a couple of years ago (when we were meeting in the library for services), but tells what God has given me to look up to as an example. I am so very thankful that God has given you to us for another year. I thank God for you daily!
Happy Father's Day to all of you!!!

4 Comments:
Redheaded military preacher...never say never to one of God's greatest blessings! LOL I love you both and am incouraged by your ministry!
I love it roxana! Yep!! Got exactly what she wanted and asked for!
I love y'all!!!
Happy late Father's Day! I am proud to be kin to both of you!
Carla, I've been wanting to write and say "Happy Father's Day" to Bro. Keith and Bro. Bradley. I guess I'm a little late for the actual day, but I want everyday to be "happy" for them. I love the picture of your Dad praying. I'll always remember his voice in prayer! This is a "treasure".
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home