Keith and Carla

Monday, November 05, 2007

5th Year Anniversary Services

We were so blessed this weekend at our 5th anniversary services!

Keith and I want to say a great big "Thank You" to Gene & Karla for their leadership and musical abilities, and I won't leave out Cameron and Chad. You all did an awesome job (as usual)!!! It was a little hard for me to sit at the organ on Saturday and Sunday. You're a hard act to follow! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to be with us. I will say that I'm proud to be in the same family!

As far as the preaching went, it was anointed! Keith put in his request for Sis. Elms to sing his favorite song, "I Know the Master of the Wind," and sing she did! It was beautiful. Thanks to Bro. & Sis. Elms for taking time out to be with us! I know they have been busy and gone from home a lot this year, but Keith and I are thankful they were able to pack up again and come our way. We love you!!!



Keith and I also want to thank the people in the church here for all of their hard work and service during the meal Friday night and Saturday. They are such a wonderful group of men and ladies!!! No words can describe our love for these precious people.



I can't leave out our home missionary friends. The Princes, Dillmans, Dumas, and the Claytons. These are some precious people that we are able to call "friends."

It's been a short 5 years. God has done some incredible things, and we are looking forward to seeing what he has in store for the future!

5 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger Roxana said...

I didn't realize you played the organ, Carla!
Congratulations to you both on your 5 yr anniversary! Everything looks beautiful and I know the church was blessed by your special guests! May God continue to bless you richly as you continue to bless others in His Name!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Well it looks like you all had a wonderful weekend! All the pictures are great, it looks like your lovely folks know how to put on a spread it looks lovely! I pray for a double portion for you all in the next five years in every way!!! We love you all!

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Karla said...

We enjoyed being with y'all Friday night. Your people did an awesome job with the meal - everything was just wonderful! Thanks for your hospitality.

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger Judy King said...

Congratulations!!!! 5 years and you have done well. The next 5 will be even greater!

Next vacation in Alberta!! Forget the rest of the States! LOL!

 
At 12:13 AM , Blogger iluv2prshim said...

Congratulations on 5 years! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Who ever did your food preperation did a super job. It's beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home