Ahhh...to be a kid again!
Remember what it was like to be a kid? No worries, bills, aches or pains, and the list could go on and on. This morning we got a taste of being a child again. We had children's evangelist Paul and Alicia Bell with us this morning. Balls, blacklights, puppets, and just being goofy. It was fun!!! The children really enjoyed themselves (older and younger).
Keith is really a kid at heart! He probably enjoyed himself more than any other adult there.
The Bells were in blacklight costumes. If you click and enlarge the picture, it MIGHT give you a little better view.
Don't you just love watching children respond to God's touch? They prayed for quite some time, just lingering in God's presence.

5 Comments:
Sounds like fun! Bro. Bernards church had kids revival this weekend with Bro. Squires - it was fun!
It looks like y'all had a fun service! I love children's evangelists.
Karen
It looks like y'all had a fun service! I love children's evangelists.
Karen
Oh-it turned out so good. I think I was more excited than the kids were. There is nothing like getting to be a kid and have an excuse.LOL I really enjoyed having Bro & Sis Bell w/ us. They were GREAT ~
Looks like you had a great time! It is always fun to jump all around and look crazy - come to think of it, we do that pretty much in every service! LOL! Glad it turned out so good.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home