Keith and Carla

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Anniversary!


Wow! It's hard to believe that on September 2 it will be our 18th anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun! Thanks, Keith, for an incredible time. I have to say that I would do it all over again in an instant. You are my best friend, my constant encourager, a wonderful father to our girls, provider for our family, and so much more. I thank God for these wonderful years, and hope and pray for many more! I had a whole lot more to say, but somehow it's not coming out of my fingers right now.

I LOVE YOU!!!

9 Comments:

At 1:26 PM , Blogger iluv2prshim said...

Happy Anniversary! Our anniversary is September 2 also. However, we will celebrate 30 years of wedded bliss. Time does fly when you're having fun.
Congratulations on 18!

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe it's been 18 years already! I love ya'll so much. You are a beuatiful couple working in God's Kingdom, doing a great work for Him.

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Anita and J.R. said...

Happy Anniversay

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Karla said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Hope you had a great day!

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Roxana said...

Congratulations!! May the honeymoon continue!!!

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

The honeymoon has continued! Next to God she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I only hope that the next 18 years will be just as great, if she can continue to put up with me that long.
Keith

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Chrissy Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary guys.Hope you had a nice weekend. Love ya'll lots...

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You are some of my most favorite people. May you have many more wonderful years together!

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home