Keith and Carla

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, Keith & Kevin!!!

I want to wish a happy birthday to Keith and his twin! 39 and holding...





Can you tell which one is Keith?




One of their birthdays they've celebrated together!
Graduation...





Church-in-a-Day, March 2006

6 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Roxana said...

Happy birthday, o anceint one...I mean Brother!! Tell me you are the happy one, Keith???

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Happy Birthday! 39! WHOA! One more year and you will be over the hill. I think Keith is the one on the right of the picture. Is that correct?

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

Happy Birthday Keith & Kevin!
I though Keith was the baby on the left. You will have to let us know.
I sure can't tell in the graduation picture.
Hope you have many, many more Happy Birthdays!

Karen

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger Karla said...

Happy Birthday!!

I would say Keith is the baby on the right. In the graduation picture - I have NO clue!! If I hadn't been at CIAD, I probably wouldn't know who was who. LOL!

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

When looking at the pictures I am the one on the left in the first three. I am on the right in the CIAD picture. I don't think I liked my picture being taken when I was a baby.

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger Dan Bryant said...

I missed the first two. I was thinking you were on the right. I am also thinking in the anniversary picture, you are on the right too. Just a guess. You are the one NOT holding the bouquet, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home