Another Year Older
Wow! I can't believe another year has flown by!!! Mallory, you've grown into a BEAUTIFUL, young lady. Your Dad and I are so proud of you. You have a beautiful voice that you use for God, are taking piano (and doing quite well), and are so thoughtful of others and not always just thinking of yourself. There are other qualities that I can think of, but don't want to drag this out and embarass you in "Blogville." I only hope that we don't take for granted the few short years that we will have you at home with us. It doesn't seem all that long ago that we brought you home from the hospital. Stay close to God and let Him finish the work that He has started in you! Love you and "Happy 14th Birthday!"
This is a birthday wish for Mallory, but also an update. Taylor and I have been either in bed or in the recliner, since our return from PFLUgerville. It has been a long week, and now that I feel "halfway human" again, I'm trying to play catch-up on everything that has gone undone. The girls finally finished school, and we are going to Tyler today to try and finish up our shopping. Keith & Mallory went last weekend while Taylor and myself stayed home and stared at each other. It's not been any fun!!!
I hope all of you stay well during this wonderful holiday season!!!

4 Comments:
Happy Birthday!
Mallory, you are a beautiful young lady, hope your birthday was wonderful.
And many more!!!
Happy Birthday Mallory! You are beautiful - I love the pictures of you!!
(I want to see one of you in the suit you got while you were here!)
Happy Birthday, Mallory. You are beautiful.
Happy Birthday Mal- It has been such a wonderful pleasure to have you in our lives. I am so blessed to know Amanda has you as a friend. May you have a GREAT day.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home