Thanksgiving
Keith, myself, and the girls went to Fort Worth for Thanksgiving. We left Wednesday afternoon and got there just before rush hour traffic.
All the preparation and cooking seems to take so long, and then you sit down to eat and it's all over way too soon. Then you have all of this leftover food that you eat later that day and the next day, and the next day... I'm glad that the leftovers stayed behind in Fort Worth with Keith's Mom and Dad!
I thought I would share a few pictures of Keith's family, so that everyone in "Bloggerville" could "meet" them.
Keith's Mom and Stepdad - Johnny & Barbara Duvall
Mom D with her boys (from left to right) - Kevin, Brian & Keith
Keith's twin brother's family (back row first) - Kevin, Melinda, & Molly
(front row) - Mackenzie & Marissa
Everyone was so excited, when after dinner, we looked outside and saw huge snowflakes coming down!!! Everyone, even the "grown-ups", rushed outside to enjoy them.
Brian, with his daughter, Drea & her baby, Brae Lynn (Somehow I didn't get a picture of Brian's wife, Kristen, and their 4 year old son, Josiah, and Kristen's daughter, Briann.
The girls (especially Taylor) were conked out on the way home. Taylor and Marissa (cousins & best buds) stayed up until four o'clock in the morning, on Friday, talking and playing! It was a quiet ride home on Friday evening.

7 Comments:
Looks like y'all had a great time. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
LOL! I love the last picture!!! I can imagine you sneaking to blast them with this bright light!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm glad the family could get together. I enjoyed seeing Keith's family!! Thank you for sharing them with us. Love you!
Karla & Gene, we are excited about coming!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Looked like you all had a nice visit. how true it is to work so hard on all the prepration to getting the dinner done and then when you sit down to eat it is all over before you know it.
But its GREAT any way.~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home