New Specs
Just thought y'all might want to see Taylor in her glasses. She just recently started having problems seeing far off, so we took her in yesterday to have her eyes examined. I knew that if she was having problems seeing the big words on the screen during church service, something had to be wrong! She was so excited after getting her glasses to see that everything does have distinct shapes and is not blurry at all!!!

7 Comments:
Ahhh...she looks so pretty in her new glasses. Not everyone can pull that off.
She does look good in those new glasses and just as pretty as always :-)
Oh, I love her glasses! Glasses make you look "brainy"! I'm sure she is without them, though! Carla, your girls are beautiful!
Beautiful! I agree, it is exciting to realize anew that things have distinct shapes and people have facial features!
Taylor you look awesome!! I love your glasses!
I love your glasses, Taylor! I understand how it is to be able to see things clearly. You're beautiful!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home