Taylor is 12 Today!
Happy Birthday, Taylor!!! You are a daughter that any parent would be proud to have, and yes, we are proud!!!!!! Trying to find just one word to describe you is difficult for you have many wonderful qualities about you. Artist, writer, computer whiz, and we can't leave out funny. There is never a dull moment at home whenever you are around!
There's not a day that goes by (even when we're away from you) that I must have a "Taylor" hug. There's nothing like it!
You're beautiful inside and out! Stay close to God for He has great things in store for you!!!
We love you and wish you another wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday!!!
Love you,
Mom & Dad

6 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAYLOR!! Hope you have a wonderful day. You are a beautiful young lady.
Have an awesome birthday, Taylor! Enjoy this one last year of being a "kid", next year you will be a "TEENAGER"! We love you!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I always enjoy being around you. Keep living for God... He will give you the very best life!!
Happy Birthday, Taylor! Wow, I can't believe you're already 12 years old!!! It won't be long now, and you'll be driving. Have fun mom and dad. LOL!!
Happy Birthday, Taylor! You are so beautiful and I love you!
Happy (belated) Birthday!
I love the look in your eyes! It reminds me of someone.
I married a red-headed Texan and thus learned the real meaning of the phrase - "Don't Mess With Texas".
God bless you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home