It's been about a week since my last post, so I thought I would post another one before I get another email wondering if I'm still around and doing OK.
Keith and I went to District Conference this past week. We weren't planning on it, but I talked him into it at the last minute. It was exactly what we both needed! I will say that we both left feeling refreshed in our spirits and feeling like we could continue doing what we have been called to do. From the fellowship to the services, it was all wonderful. A precious lady in the church here even commented to me on Sunday, "You look like a different person." Sometimes just getting away for a few days from the problems that we have to face can do wonders!
The Apostolic Church of Beaumont did an incredible job of hosting the District Conference. Everything was first class!!! Our hat is off to the church there and the leadership of Jonathan and Brenda Elms. You were wonderful!
On the way home, we were behind a truck pulling this trailer. There are so many uses for duct tape, and we found that someone had discovered another one! Only in Texas...

5 Comments:
I love duct tape!!
Glad ya'll were able to go to conference and be ministered to!
My exact sentiments of Dist Conf. We enjoyed each of your fellowship, too! Oh, and I love the duct tape!!!
LOL! Great picture.
Glad you had a wonderful time at conference.
Love you!
You would be getting a message from me!! Glad you had such a great time at conference. We should put our church names on the side of our cars with duct tape! That would certainly get some attention!!!!
Gene, we would definitely get some attention, although it may not be the kind we are looking for! lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home