Keith and Carla

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Guitar Lessons


Finally! Taylor has been wanting to learn the guitar, so we finally got her one and have set her up with a teacher. She is so excited about it and has been practicing faithfully since her first lesson. I hope she keeps it up!

As her lessons progress, hopefully she'll let me blog her playing!

4 Comments:

At 1:19 AM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Awesome! Keep it up Taylor!

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Chrissy Kelly said...

I am so excited, I can't wait to hear you play. Congrats 8-)

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger janet anglin said...

I took lessons one time a LONG time ago! It was fun, but I sure got a lot of blisters on my fingers!!! She looks like she's really enjoying herself. I'm sure she 'll be a natural at it.

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Karla said...

This is so awesome! What an addition to your church music after she's taken lessons for a while!!!

Go, Taylor!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home