Keith and Carla

Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!



Happy birthday, mom! Wow I can't believe your turning another year older! I'm at lost for words to say...so I guess I'll just say all the things I think you are, You are...
Fit!(walks 6 days a week)
Healthy!(She's banned coke from the house)
Beautiful!(She takes thirty min. just to do her hair)
Slim!(she's already lost 74 or so pounds!)
Clean!(You could eat off the floor at our house)
Prompt!(She makes sure we get up at 7:00 every morning)
Educated!(She's the greatest when it comes to math)
Wow! I said a lot but I really don't think that says it all! Oh well I'll leave the last words to Tina Turner-Your Simply the Best!!!
Have a wonderful Birthday momma,
Love you!
Taylor, Mallory, and Keith

14 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

Happy Birthday, Carla!
And may I add one more, DISCIPLINED! I admire you!
Cute post:)

Karen

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger Chrissy Kelly said...

Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday.You are such a role model to so many,hope you have a wonderful day.

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Misty Hamel said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one!!!

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Roxana said...

Happy Birthday, Carla!

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY! I would say you are getting old, but I will always be OLDER than you! May you have a great year. Love you.

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARLA! The post about you is wonderful! I will add a couple more. :) Loyal and faithful! I trust you will have a great year! Love you!

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. It was a great day spent with the greatest husband and girls in the world!

P.S. Taylor is the one that came up with the post.

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger janet anglin said...

Happy Birthday, Carla!! Wow, this is really making me feel OLD. LOL! I remember babysitting you and Kevin. Those were the good old days!

 
At 11:08 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Happy Birthday! What a special post! I hope you have a wonderful year!!!

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Karla said...

Carla - sorry this is so late! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! You've caught up to me for another year. lol

Love you!
Karla

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sis. Carla.
I hope you got everything you wanted. You deserve it. Love you.

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger iluv2prshim said...

Happy belated Birthday, Carla. I hope your day was great. I loved the post from your girls. :)

 
At 11:19 PM , Blogger Judy King said...

Happy Belated BDay!! Love you!

 
At 1:12 AM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

YELLOW!? Where are you? Hello? Are you still there? Knock. Knock.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home