In the Midst of the Storm
Although it shouldn't be, it never ceases to amaze me what God does in the midst of a storm in your life. These last few weeks have been trying for us and for the church here, but God has been faithful! Isn't He always?
I thought last Sunday was pretty good, but this Sunday it just seemed to get even better! We had some great worship, then the preaching. Kyle Cain from home was with us, and did a really great job! The message was right on target.
A backslider received a renewing, and another lady was also in the altar. God is so good!!!
I wanted to post this yesterday, but was too busy to do it. It seems I finally get my chance when it's close to midnight and everyone's in bed. Ahhh...the peace and quiet!

4 Comments:
God knows just what we need and when. Glad things went so well! That's awesome!
Glad you had a good weekend! If Kyle is still there tell him hello.
This is awesome news, Carla! God is faithful and good ALL the time. I've never heard Kyle preach, but I hear he's annointed. I would love to hear him sometime. Hang in there....God is doing GREAT things in this endtime we're living in.
All I can say is, "Amen & Amen!!!"
God knows when to calm the storms and send rest and refreshing. We have all grown from the harships and are ready for work in His Kingdom.
(Glad you FINALLY got a good nights rest!) ~('.')~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home